Comment: The story moves on and Kenny is now the quarry
The Taoiseach will be coursed like a hare following his stumbles over the McCabe affair
Noel Rock is like one of those youths who jump up and down behind the back of the news reporter while waving to get the attention of the TV camera. “Look I’m here! Over here! Over here!” With his government in a tailspin of its own making, Enda Kenny needed Noel Rock’s input like a hole in the head.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive