Stephen Kinsella On Economics
The real question for the next few years is this: can workers expect to see wage increases in line with their productivity?
Vision is the hardest thing to get right as a leader. Vision is the easiest thing to ignore as mere waffle. Defining a vision and sticking to it are what separates good leaders from chancers. Any eejit with a PR firm versed in management-speak can crank out a ‘world’s best’ type vision statement. These get disregarded the moment things get messy. This is because they don’t make sense when conditions change. You jettison them because you never believed in them in the first place.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.