Stephen Kinsella on Brexit
There are not enough people, no systems, no actual borders set up to deal with Brexit. And 85 per cent of the time given to sort this out has already passed. As my mother repeatedly told me while I was cramming for exams, you can’t fatten the pig the night before the fair
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.