SBP editorial: State has failed to stem tide of violence
The so-called Hutch-Kinahan feud is believed to have started five years ago, and as one surveys the bleak landscape this weekend, the performance of the state and its institutions in this area can only be described as abysmal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.