Where will workers be when the world changes?
Unions must reinvent themselves in order to respond to the current technological, financial, and global revolutions
Workers never feel they are paid enough. Even people who say money can’t make you happy would love a raise, and another raise after that. They’d like a tax cut too. And a pony.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive