Susan Mitchell assesses the Committee on the Future of Healthcare report
Is Sláintecare a utopian wish list, or a once-in-a lifetime opportunity to sort out Ireland’s dysfunctional health service?
Every man, woman and child in Ireland spent an average of US$5,130 on healthcare in 2015.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive