Slab Murphy and the lessons of Bertie
Not everyone cares about Sinn Féin’s violent past
Thomas “Slab” Murphy is to Gerry Adams in this general election campaign what “dig-outs” were to Bertie Ahern in the 2007 run-up: the elephant in the room.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.