Sinn Féin should forget Catalonia and try fixing problems closer to home - if it doesn’t want rule from Westminster
When you come to think of it, there is something deliciously ironic about the vigorous support now being loudly offered by Sinn Féin to the cause of Catalan secession.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.