Elaine Byrne: Shiny rock star politics
The naked hypocrisy of Mr Stepaside Garda Station Shane Ross
If Fianna Fáil had pulled the same outrageous stunt as Fine Gael last week, the public outcry would be deafening. And as for Shane Ross, it is impossible for this column-writer to muster vocabulary that could attempt to describe the naked hypocrisy of Mr Stepaside-Garda-Station-Ross.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive