Sean Whelan: Making the most of leprechaun economics
CSO data bomb could boost spend on infrastructure
A bomb has gone off in Dublin - but not the one our old friend Jean-Claude Trichet was expecting. This was a data bomb, delivered with absolute precision by the CSO, and its effects are only beginning to be felt.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.