The saga of Mary Robinson’s presidential library reflects a wider malaise in Irish public life
It could well damage her legacy
Is this Groundhog Day for the “new politics”? Today’s Sunday Business Post/Red C poll confirms my thesis that Irish politics has become stuck in a depressing rut of under-performance and futility.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive