A route to a job, but very possibly the wrong one
While JobPath has led to more people starting work, the low retention rate raises questions about its benefits
In 2012, as Ireland wrestled with its second unemployment crisis in 30 years, we changed the way we did things.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.