Regulate Airbnb now
It is baffling that the Minister for Housing has not yet moved to regulate Airbnb. While no one is suggesting that the accommodation-sharing website is solely to blame for the housing market’s many ills, there is no doubt that in certain parts of the country, it is having an impact on the availability of private rented accommodation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive