The quiet ones: Valuing introverts in your business
Office work favours extroverts and team workers, but don’t dismiss people who are wired to think and work differently
What do former US president Barack Obama, former first lady and activist Eleanor Roosevelt, novelists JK Rowling and JM Barrie, film director Steven Spielberg, and physicists Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein have in common? They are (or were) introverts.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.