SBP editorial: PTSB sale carries a whiff of hypocrisy
It was, by all accounts, a triumph. Permanent TSB managed to shed itself of loans secured against 10,700 properties, of which about 7,400 are private homes.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive