The Post Podcast - Brexit and the border
Ian Kehoe is joined by Mary Regan and Michael Brennan for the latest Post Podcast
On Friday, European leaders will meet for a key European summit. It was supposed to be a landmark meeting on Brexit. However, it now appears it will be something of a damp squib. To discuss the ongoing Brexit turmoil – and what it means for Ireland -- Mary Regan and Michael Brennan joined Ian Kehoe for a special edition of the Post Podcast.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive