Post office closures are the last full stop on 20th century living
Let’s be practical: romantic Irish notions of cailíns at the crossroads, donkeys in every field and a post office in every village do not exist, because we no longer live our lives in this way
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive