The cost of cannibalising the Luas Green line
Politicians should show us a detailed cost-benefit analysis for the hare-brained plan to dismember the Luas Green line
The stormy weather of the last week has had truly tragic consequences for some and provided a number of near misses for others. Power outages and event cancellations have quite serious human and economic consequences.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.