Pat Rabbitte: Novelty of TDs clamouring not to be in government
In the last 40 years, I cannot recall when a political party has attracted the same criticism as Labour
It’s back to government formation after the party. And a hell of a party it was. A week of commemoration that was well judged, imaginative, evocative and respectful. RTÉ and the artistic community did the country proud.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.