Pat Rabbitte; FF’s obfuscation is running out of road
If a government is not elected on Wednesday it’s Election 2016 mark II
To hell with the national interest, it can wait until we are again the largest party. From the beginning, Fianna Fáil has been determined not to serve in any government where the party is not top dog. Buoyed up by its unexpectedly good election results, the party believes that one more push and the country is theirs.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive