Passion for Tinder dwindles to embers
The dating app had a meteoric rise, but now it is struggling to find a way to make things pay
Tinder is having trouble putting a price on love. A month ago, the dating goliath launched its new paid service, Tinder Gold. This rocketed to the top of the App Store charts, but the rollout of the service raises questions about how Tinder wants to monetise.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive