Michael McDowell: Not every streetscape is improved by a starkly modern addition
There is no right or wrong where there is genuine quality in architecture
I always hesitate to put my toe into the shark-infested waters of architectural taste and style. All the more so when the point I am making is largely moot because the project is already under way. But here goes.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive