Noonan must address plight of mortgage holders
Houses, whether building them, paying for them, repossessing them or renting them, remain politically problematic for the government. All of these aspects are intertwined and almost all come back to the issue of supply.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.