No EU rush to follow British to the exits
A survey asked EU citizens if they, like the British, would like to leave the EU. The answer was a resounding no
The views and opinions of ordinary EU citizens have hardly been considered in the Brexit soap opera, which, to all intents and purposes has forced the UK to look increasingly inwards, almost in preparation for the moment when it leaves the family of the EU.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.