SBP editorial: There is no British Brexit plan
It has now been 23 months since Britain voted to leave the EU, and will be just over a year until it heads for the exit. But the continued political squabbling at the heart of British prime minister Theresa May’s government has been agonising to watch. The soft and hard Brexiteers in her cabinet remain at loggerheads and May has been unable to come up with an agreed negotiating position.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive