New bill aims to streamline guardian-at-law system
Katherine Zappone is to be applauded for getting a lot of things right in her proposals, writes Francesca Comyn
Overhauling how children are represented in child care proceedings is not an easy business and Minister for Children Katherine Zappone is to be applauded for getting a lot of things right in her proposals to streamline the current system.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive