We need to step up our game on Brexit
The level of jingoism in both London and in Brussels at the moment is unhelpful
The first official exchanges on Brexit have begun with the triggering of Article 50 by British prime minister Theresa May and the subsequent publishing of draft guidelines for the negotiations by the president of the European Council, Donald Tusk.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.