SBP editorial: Naughten should have known better, and it’s time he admitted it
Let us be clear from the outset. Denis Naughten revealed confidential and sensitive information to a lobbyist acting on behalf of Independent News and Media (INM) in relation to an INM acquisition that he, in his role as communications minister, had the power to veto, approve or delay.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive