Motormouth Musk wants to retain top billing
The controversial Tesla supremo had vowed to rein himself in on Twitter, but already he appears to be breaking his promise
At the very end of last year, this column had to look into its crystal ball and make some predictions. As ever, these are prone to some missteps, but drones have already made the news for the wrong reason in Ireland, data issues around Brexit appear to be alarming, and we’ve had a number of issues come up around privacy and the GDPR.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive