Michael McDowell: The politics of paralysis are but the outward signs of an unspoken crisis in our democracy
Poll tells us is that nobody sees a coherent option for the next government
With every change within the margin of error, today’s RedC poll appears to be “business as usual”. But the problem is that business is not at all usual.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive