Michael McDowell: FF would be mad to allow FG to govern alone
But they would be equally mad to govern alone
Under Article 28.10 of the Constitution, Enda Kenny must resign from office if a motion to nominate him as Taoiseach is defeated this Thursday, March 10.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.