SBP editorial: May’s reliance on the DUP is foolhardy
If a recent political opinion poll is to be believed, voters in the North are increasingly at odds with the Democratic Unionist Party – which supports Theresa May’s government in Westminster – over the way in which Brexit is being prosecuted.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.