May’s mindless and reckless campaign
The British prime minister wants to grab the Ukip vote by focusing on Brexit, but this could result in a ‘no deal’ outcome
Harold Wilson used to chide Jack Lynch that more Irish people in his Huyton constituency voted for him than voted for Lynch in Cork. Whatever about the Irish in Liverpool, seldom have the Irish on this island had a greater interest in what happens when a new British government is installed after June 8.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.