May's last chance - or last dance?
The Novichok story will evaporate by the weekend and Theresa May will be back in the wretched Brexit trench
If only there was a ‘red under every bed’, Novichok pouring from every vending machine and a lengthy list of Russian intelligence agents being parachuted into the country, all with aliases straight out of a James Bond movie.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.