A man unfit to hold any office has his finger on the nuclear button
Don't mistake Trump's boorishness and inarticulacy for unintelligence
Donald Trump’s June 2015 campaign announcement is best remembered for his coming down an escalator with Melania, to be followed by his announcement that he would build a physical wall with Mexico to keep the criminals out. Less remembered is how he self-referenced his first book. “We need a leader that wrote The Art of the Deal,” he trilled.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive