When lesser spotted Dev Óg is quiet, Martin should fret
Éamon Ó Cuív, as the keeper of the flame of true republicanism, will be monitoring Sinn Féin’s recent change of heart
Whatever has happened to Dev Óg? Éamon Ó Cuív, he of distinguished lineage, has been in scant evidence recently. Living in exile from Dublin 4 in the heart of Connemara, the former deputy leader of Fianna Fáil has been unusually reticent on the issues of the day.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive