Leaving Brexit negotiations in EU hands is a very bad idea
Can we really rely on Michel Barnier to put Irish concerns above those of the EU’s institutions?
The publication this week by the British government of its paper on the Irish Border represents a very welcome initiative and yet again emphasises how much Dublin and London have in common on this matter. The paper was much more positive on Ireland than many had predicted.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.