SBP editorial: Leadership changes in the North could set the ball rolling
Mary Lou McDonald’s election as Sinn Féin president this weekend could be the key to breaking the impasse that has kept the Stormont institutions in abeyance for over a year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive