Jihadi terrorist killers are in love with death
Could it happen here? Of course it could
Could it happen here? That’s the legacy that Rachid Redouane - or whatever his real name is - has left us. And it’s the single most important question that we in Ireland are asking in his aftermath: could it happen here? Was he just availing of our utterly dysfunctional Irish visa system; was he part of a sleeper cell but bound for Britain, or is there something much more concerning happening here in Ireland?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.