Key stakeholders not consulted in design of cervical cancer audit
Doctors, patients and their advocates need to join forces to come up with the best screening audit for future generations
Clinical audit in medicine is defined as “a clinically led, quality improvement process that seeks to improve patient care and outcomes though the systematic review of care against explicit criteria and to act to improve care when standards are not met”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.