Jo Cox's brutal killing may well swing the Brexit vote
We must always be thankful for good people like Jo Cox.
The savage slaying of Jo Cox, by all accounts a really great emerging politician, at the hands of a deranged loner came at a time when the Brexit referendum campaign was about to reach its climactic final weekend. And the awfulness of her death led to a temporary cessation of hostilities in that campaign.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive