Irish electoral watchdog's teeth must be sharp
Understanding what just happened in the last few days in Britain must mean that those who want to help create a meaningful Electoral Commission here are then able to build a tighter and more efficient rule book for Ireland’s version
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive