Ireland must take heed of watchdog’s warning on budget
What has Ireland learned from the financial crisis? For anyone who has read last week’s analysis by the Irish Fiscal Advisory Council (IFAC), the state’s budgetary watchdog, not enough.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive