The internet has turned out to be a Trojan horse in many ways. Extremism is set loose online and enthroned on the seat of wisdom
The New York Times’s decision to publish a high-level US administration member’s account of the way in which Donald Trump’s White House works — and doesn’t work — is important for two reasons.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive