Noel Rock: Why the INM pension scandal should concern and anger us all
We urgently need to enact laws to prevent solvent firms from closing their pension schemes
The Independent News & Media (INM) pension scandal may not seem like the most obvious parable for those of us attempting to understand the rise in extremist populism.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.