An industrial revolution of landlords
We need to talk about the effect that the activities of large-scale landlords are having on first-time buyers
I have been thinking about the counter-narrative of industrial landlords. There was a time, several years ago, when all and sundry were calling for professionalisation of the sector.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.