Indigenous Irish businesses need to feel our love
You might not have realised it, but, last week, one of the country’s largest employers announced it was creating 400 new jobs over the coming six months. Supermac’s, the Irish restaurant chain, said the jobs were as a result of six new restaurants that are poised to open, and that the expansion would push overall employment at the Irish owned business to more than 3,000 people. There was no fuss about the announcement, and very little fanfare.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive