Hypocrisy of Irish disbelief at post-Brexit relaxed regulation
Ireland is right to play by the rules, but should not be surprised when others fail to do the same, writes Edmund Heaphy
Stop me if you've heard the one about Dublin being the last English-speaking capital in the EU in the context of encouraging post-Brexit financial services investment.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive