A disquieting axis hundred years on from the Russian Revolution
Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump are forming an unlikely axis of global power
Comrades across the world will today welcome the commencement of the centenary year of the October Revolution. We can look forward later this year to a big celebration of the fall of the Romanov dynasty among the global Marxist-Leninist legion of the rearguard and their fellow travellers, scattered as they are literally and metaphorically in every land.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.