SBP editorial: Housing calamity is a generational event
The Minister for Housing, Eoghan Murphy, has come in for considerable criticism in recent days. Charities have taken him to task over spiralling homelessness numbers, and sections of the opposition are toying with the idea of a tabling a no confidence motion. In the background, there is a simmering tension over his supposed “posh boy” image.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.